Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'll Miss You :(


Do you know,
How hard it is to find,
a place where,
My heart is freed,
From your lingering smiles?

Do you know,
How hard it is
To stop remembering you,
The pain you caused,
and move on with life?

I regret,
As the shadow of guilt,
Creeps into me,
For the times,
I haven't been with you,
For the unexpressed love,
For the unattended vows,
For all what I've been,
For all that I was not;
My life is an ode to you,
To the love you shared,
To the smiles you carved,
To the pain you suffered,
And the truths you covered

I crumble into pieces,
And cry within myself,
I wish I could go mad,
And not know what's around;

Standing amidst the remnants,
Of my shattered dreams,
I stare, through my glassy eyes,
Into the blue,
Trembling to face the truth,
When I watch you,
Struggle within, yet smile,
Every single day,
Letting no one realise,
It may happen soon,
Your journey,
From the place you welcomed me into,
To where I can never reach you.


I'll miss you,
The warmth of your love,
The tenderness of your embrace,
The hands that held a newborn me,
The blessings that helped me grow,
I'll miss you.. :(


1 comment:

  1. Really it's an heart touch one.........

    Sorry! friend without your intimation I coping this poem to impress my girlfriend

    ReplyDelete